The kegel exercise was discovered by Dr Kegel. The kegel is a pelvic floor exercise. The kegel or the pelvic muscle exercise is done to strengthen the muscles that support the urethra, bladder, uterus and rectum. To find the muscle, try while urinating to stop and start the flow of urine.
Why it is important to develop your PC muscle
It is extremely important to build up the strength of your PC muscle, as it is not only the PC muscle that is accountable for the health of your pelvic region, but the PC muscle when fully developed can significantly improve your sexual performance.
How do I do the kegel?
So from now on every time when you go to the toilet, try stop urinating and it in for as long as possible. Then let go and begin urinating again. Repeat this exercise no less than 5 times.
Kegeling provides many benefits: Stronger Erections from kegels
– Kegels give Longer Erections due to blood hold capacity
– Larger head size are a result of kegels
– Kegels help increase enjaculatorty Distance
– Kegels enhanced Sexual enjoyment for both partners
– Kegels can prevent prolapses of pelvic organs
– Kegels can help prevent leaking urine when you sneeze or cough
– Kegels help reduce premature ejaculation
Kegels can be done anytime of the day and can be done absolutely anywhere. No one can tell that you are doing them as the kegel is an internal muscle and can be done at school, work or even in the car to work.